Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tour
Mt. Fuji Day Tour (Open-Air Onsen). An Opportunity to experience a real traditional onsen (Hot Spring) while enjoying the beautiful Mt. Fuji scenery. This special tour includes relaxing at the open-air bath while overlooking Mt Fuji.
Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tours are operated throughout the year
âMt. Fuji Hot Spring - Private Itinerary
Mt. Fuji Hot Spring - Group Itinerary
- The Group Tour operates M~F
- Leaves from Shinjuku at 8:00am
- Visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station and Gotemba Outlet Mall
- Includes Japanese Style Lunch and free time to stroll around Lake Kawaguchi.
- 60 Min Hot Spring Time
- For the Group Tours Swimsuits are also not allowed.
- Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos
For more information on Group and Private Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tours, see our Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tour Page
or contact us using our Contact form
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Author: Richard Reay
Adventure lover and Mt. Fuji Climbing and Japan Enthusiast.
mt Fuji Guidebook
Japan Wireless Wifi Enter Coupon Code JWMYTOKYOGUIDE to receive a ¥500 discount
My Tokyo Guide