Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tour
Mt. Fuji Day Tour (Open-Air Onsen). An Opportunity to experience a real traditional onsen (Hot Spring) while enjoying the beautiful Mt. Fuji scenery. This special tour includes relaxing at the open-air bath while overlooking Mt Fuji.
Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tours are operated throughout the year
âMt. Fuji Hot Spring - Private Itinerary
Mt. Fuji Hot Spring - Group Itinerary
- The Group Tour operates M~F
- Leaves from Shinjuku at 8:00am
- Visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station and Gotemba Outlet Mall
- Includes Japanese Style Lunch and free time to stroll around Lake Kawaguchi.
- 60 Min Hot Spring Time
- For the Group Tours Swimsuits are also not allowed.
- Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos
For more information on Group and Private Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tours, see our Mt. Fuji Hot Spring Tour Page
or contact us using our Contact form
Getting to Mt. Fuji:
Numerous first timers to Japan often make the same mistake, assuming Mt. Fuji is easily accessible,
when in fact most do not understand the vast area Mt. Fuji actually covers and often fail to plan accordingly.
The Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park is 1,227 square kilometers, larger than both the area of Singapore and Hong Kong.
There are four distinctive climbing routes on Mt. Fuji and several different ways to access these Mt. Fuji climbing routes.
For the purpose of climbing Mt. Fuji, there are three Key Access Points:
1.North Mt. Fuji – Kawaguchi Lake Station Access Point:
- You get can to here by Bus or Local JR Train
- From Kawaguchi Lake Station, there are regular buses to the Yoshida Trail 5th Station
2. East Mt. Fuji - Gotemba Station Access Point:
- You can get here by Romance car or local JR train or Bus.
- From Gotemba Station there are climbing buses to the Gotemba and Fujinomiya 5th stations
3. South Mt. Fuji – Shin-Fuji Station Access Point
- This is the only area on Mt. Fuji you can access by Bullet Train
- You can get there by Bullet Train from Kyoto, Tokyo, Yokohama and Hakone (Odawara)
- From Shin-Fuji Station there are climbing buses to the Fujinomiya 5th station (Summer Only)
Using the South Access Point: There are Bullet Train Climbs available during the summer climb season.
Mt. Fuji Bullet Train Climbs
Climbing Mt. Fuji is hard enough without having to wait in traffic, the journey to or from Mt. Fuji from Tokyo can take up to 3hrs in peak summer traffic. On the other hand, the super-fast bullet train only takes 60 mins and there is never any traffic. Relax in the perfectly spotless, comfortable bullet train after your Mt. Fuji climb. Your special transport will meet you at the Mt. Fuji bullet train station and take you direct to Mt. Fuji 5th station, after your climb adventure your transport will return you to the Mt. Fuji bullet train station so you can continue your journey of exploring Japan.
* Mt. Fuji climbs are available from (May to Oct)
* For more information on Mt. Fuji Climbs please Contact Us:
2019 Snow Monkey Tours are Here!
Enjoy a 1 Day Snow Monkey Tour from Tokyo to view the wild Snow Monkeys soaking in the natural hot springs near the snowy Nagano mountains.
- Take an exciting adventure to Nagano to watch the world-famous "snow monkeys″ relaxing and soaking in the natural hot springs of the Jigokudai Yaen-Koen near the snowy Nagano mountains. Visit the National Treasure Zenko-ji Temple which has been a place of worshipped for over 1400 years. It enshrines one of the oldest Buddha statues and the main hall is designated a national treasure. The Day Tour also visits Jigokudani Monkey Park, which is famous for its Japanese Snow Hot Springs during the winter season.
Tour includes the following:
- Return Bullet Train Tickets from Tokyo
- Japanese Soba Lunch
- English Speaking Guide
- Jigokudani Monkey Park entrance fees
- Transportation to/from Nagano Station to Jigokudani Monkey Park
See Itinerary below:
Until day prior to tour
Depart from Tokyo Station or Ueno Station
Arrive at Nagano Station
Depart from Nagano Station
Visit Zenko-ji Temple
Local Noodle Lunch
Depart from Zenkoji Station
Arrive at Roman Museum Parking Lot
Depart from Parking Lot
Jigokudani Monkey Park
Depart from Jigokudani Monkey Park
Depart from Roman Museum Parking Lot
Arrive at Nagano Station
Depart from Nagano Station
Arrive at Tokyo Station
* Minimum of 2 Participants required:
* Operated on selected dates only: (Dates from Nov to April)
For more information on Snow Monkey Tours please Contact Us:
Conquering Mt. Fuji is at the top of many people’s bucket lists and with the climbing season only a few months away, it is not too early to begin planning for your 2019 Mt. Fuji climb. Planning ahead will help you make the right choices and there are several key points to consider when planning your Mt. Fuji climb:
A good start when planning your climb to tackling Japan’s most iconic mountain is purchasing the latest edition of the Climbing Mt. Fuji Guidebook.
This guidebook is a comprehensive and easy to read recipe for what it takes physically and psychologically to get to the summit of this amazing but unpredictable mountain. The author covers all facets of preparation, equipment, training and most importantly, altitude. Available on Amazon.com
Author: Richard Reay
Adventure lover and Mt. Fuji Climbing and Japan Enthusiast.
mt Fuji Guidebook
Japan Wireless Wifi Enter Coupon Code JWMYTOKYOGUIDE to receive a ¥500 discount
My Tokyo Guide