On behalf of the team at the My Tokyo Guide, we hope you and your families will be well. While recent media announcements suggest that some vaccines will be accepted and made available in 2021, we are continuously monitoring this changing situation, and the welfare of our guests remains our top priority.
Below are the measures we will be taking in order to prevent the spread of Corona virus:
1. Reduced Number of Guests We will limit the number of tour participants. Mt. Fuji climbs and Hikes will be limited to a maximum of 9 persons per group:
2. Disinfection and washing regularly By washing and disinfecting the tour van before each tour, we will ensure that good hygiene is a priority. We will also ventilate the van during the tour by periodically opening the doors and windows and disinfecting areas of the van that are often touched.
3. Distancing Socially When we walk around, various groups will be asked to stay at least 1 meter away from each other. At the numerous places we visit during the trip, we will also meet all the social distancing criteria in place.
4. Hand Sanitizer In the tour van, hand sanitizer will be given for all participants to use. At the planned tour stops, there are also plenty of places to wash your hands, but please notice that soap may not be available.
5. Face Masks While in the tour van and even in crowded areas outside, and within locations that are small, crowded or have poor ventilation, all participants will be required to wear a face covering or mask.
After a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic the Mt. Fuji climbing season is scheduled to reopen to the public in 2021. With the reopening of Mt. Fuji, we are anticipating some new regulations to thwart the spread of Covid-19. These regulations may include limiting the number of spaces in the mountain hut. To follow these new regulations created by the local authorities, we may be required to unexpectedly change the Climb Schedule or Mountain Hut. We will do our best to keep all our customers up to date of all changes as they happen: Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. If you have any specific questions we may answer please contact us Info@MyTokyoGuide.com
We hope for the best, and look forward to seeing you soon in Japan!