Park Hotel Tokyo stands at the 25th floor of the "Shiodome Media Tower" at the corner of Media City Shiodome, the new center of business and culture. Guests can easily access inner and outer Metropolitan Tokyo including Haneda Airport. Park Hotel Tokyo is directly connected to Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo subway line and Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Yurikamome, and is a short walk from the Shimbashi Station on the JR and subway lines. Every room is tastefully furnished and carefully prepared for guests and creates a luxurious atmosphere. From the guest rooms with their large, rounded windows, guests can enjoy a sweeping view of Tokyo city. The hotel's prominent location as well as exceptional hospitality makes it an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for modern and relaxing retreat.
City Twin (26sq.meter)
City Double (24sq.meter)
Premium Twin (34sq.meter)
Premium Double (34sq.meter)
Price Range: ¥17,000 ~ ¥47,000 per room.
(excluding service charge & ¥200/person accommodation tax) *Actual rates fluctuate depending on seasons. Please check with us for the best available rates
Facilities & Services:
- All rooms feature a 32 flat-screen plasma TV with surround sound, CD/DVD player
- High-speed internet connection, in each room (free of charge)
- Restaurant tateru yoshino - 1 Star rated “The MICHELIN GUIDE TOKYO 2011"
- Japanese Restaurant "Handasanshou" cuisine prepared by chef Yoshiaki Takada
- Business Center (free of charge)
- The Lounge is the largest open space in the hotel for relaxation.
- 24-hour multilingual concierge services
For reservations or more information please contact us