Experience a custom-made Hiroshima and Miyajima tour with a private local licensed tour guide. Our guides are extremely knowledgeable, energetic, and flexible. Enjoy visiting a combination of the most important attractions, such as the Peace Memorial Park and Memorial Park Museum, the Hiroshima Castle and the beautiful Shukkeien Japanese gardens as well as sites on Miyajima Island such as Miyajima Itsukushima Shrine, the Daishoin Temple and Momijidani Park and Omotesando Shopping street. Let us know your interests, and we will purpose your ideal itinerary. For last minute inquiries, our licensed guides will recommend places to visit on the day of your tour.
On August 6, 1945, an atomic bomb was dropped on the city of Hiroshima, and killed approximately 140 thousand people. Visit the Atomic Bomb Dome and Peace Memorial Museum which was established to pray for peace, and not to repeat the same tragedy. Your local guide will explain in detail how severe the disaster was. After walking through the historic Museum, enjoy a scenic cruise to Miyajima, “Island of God’s”. Itsukushima shrine, which looks like floating on the sea, this is probably the most breathtaking shrines in Japan with history of over 800 years, and it is regarded as one of the “best three views” in Japan. On the approach to the shrine, you will be escorted through local craft shops.
Prices include the following:
• English Speaking Tour Guide, Entrance Fees, All public transportation-including Cruise ship to Miyajima Island
* For Lunch our local guide will recommend a nice restaurant depending on your interests,
* We recommend sampling the famous Hiroshima Okonomiyaki.
* Lunch fee is not included in the tour price.
* We also recommend you wear warm clothing during the autumn and winter seasons