Kyoto Bullet Train Packages
(Shinkansen) Bullet Train Packages
On top of your list of things to do in Japan, experience speeding through the countryside with tea fields, orange groves, quaint rice paddies, and Mount Fuji providing the perfect backdrop. Eating a bento, or boxed lunch, on the bullet train, and watching the scenery going past is a wonderful way to experience Japan.
The shinkansen, or bullet train, is more than just a mode of transport – it’s a truly Japanese experience. Immaculately clean, comfortable and fast, it’s the epitome of efficiency and the jewel in the crown of the shockingly prompt Japan Rail network. Incredibly, in a land of typhoons, earthquakes and heavy snowfall, the trains always keep to schedule, sometimes running just three minutes apart at 300kph. The fastest shinkansen service covers the distance between Kyoto and Tokyo in under two and a half hours: more efficient than air travel, and much more comfortable.
Kyoto (Shinkansen) Bullet Train Packages
- * Kyoto 1~2 Days Return (Nozomi Super Express)
- * Kyoto 1~2 Days Return (Hikari Super Express)
- * Mt. Fuji, Hakone and Kyoto 2~4 Days All inclusive (Tour and Lunch)
- * Kyoto and Nara 2~3 Days All Inclusive (Tour and Lunch)
- * Hakone and Kyoto 3 Days Free Plan (Kodama Super Express)
- * Kyoto and Hiroshima 3 Days Free Plan (Nozomi Super Express)
Other (Shinkansen) Bullet Train Packages Available:
All plans start from Tokyo and include hotel stay and (Shinkansen) Bullet Train tickets,
- * Hakone and Onsen 2-Days Free Plan
- * Osaka 2 Days Free Plan (Hikari Super Express)
- * Temple Stay in Koyasan 5 Days All Inclusive (Tour and B, L, D)
- * Takayama World Heritage 2~4 Days Free Plan (Tour and Dinner)
- * Hiroshima, Iwami and Izumo 3 Days (Tour and Lunch)
- * Ise and Toba 5 Days All inclusive (Tour and Lunch)
Hotel stays may be extended. One-way plans also available.
For more information, or to start customizing your own itinerary, please contact us.